Law of Karma: Deadly Thief Trapped by Wall After Breaking Into Someone's House to Steal LCD TV (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Law of Karma: Deadly Thief Trapped by Wall After Breaking Into Someone's House to Steal LCD TV (Photos)

A notorious thief who specializes in breaking people's wall and sneaking in to steal their properties has been arrested after he got trapped by the wall of a building he broke to steal and LCD Television and a gas cylinder.

The saying 'everyday for the thief, and one day for the owner of the house' is so applies in this case that after the the thief was trapped, he had to beg the owner of the house who surprisingly discovered him trapped in the wall to save him. The thief could not escape and was paraded to serve as lesson to others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 3 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 4 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife
Forum | 4 days ago

I Was Sent Out Of My Husband’s House Day He Died – Nollywood Actor Ajigijaga’s Wife

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 week ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello