Woman Rearrested After Posing As A Fake Soldier Again

Forum 9 years ago

Woman Rearrested After Posing As A Fake Soldier Again

A woman who was arrested initially for being a fake soldier has been rearrested again .

According to Sahara reporters ,

Jemila Suleiman, who had been using the pseudonym Angela Tonye Omieh had been previously arrested on the 17th of April 2014, whilst dressed in complete military regalia and attempting to pass through a military check point in Akure, capital of Ondo State. After her initial arrest, Suleiman disappeared from authorities after being granted bail by a judge on grounds of supporting her family.

She was re-arrested on Wednesday as she attempted to pass through the Igbara-Oke military checkpoint in Ifedore Local Government Area.The interrogation had also revealed that she had purchased her new military uniforms at Kantagora market in Abule Egba, Lagos State.

At the press briefing Suleiman also informed journalists, “I [had] to go back to [this] again because that is where I see the money to taking care of my family. I travelled around with the uniform to get favor and goods in the country.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance
Forum | 2 days ago

NDLEA Arrests Widow, Pregnant Woman Over N3.2M Counterfeit Cash, Lethal Illicit Substance

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club
Forum | 3 days ago

Eniola Aluko becomes first black woman to own Italian club