So Romantic! Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Man Who Surprised Her with a Brand New Benz to Mark 2 Years of Courtship (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

So Romantic! Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Man Who Surprised Her with a Brand New Benz to Mark 2 Years of Courtship (Photos)

A Nigerian woman has praised her man after he surprised her by gifting her a brand new Mercedez Benz to celebrate their two years of dating.

The woman identified as Ms Nneka who is the founder of NU CustomCreations LLC took to Instagram to announce the news.

She wrote: "When you have a man of God who values your worth .... When you have a man who courted you first.... When you have a man who decided to make you his wife.... That's my man...My Fiance... My Husband God, I thank you.

"For a few months now I've been commuting to work by uber and the train and didn't complain...(maybe just a little) but today as I was walking out to the employee pick up spot I walked out to this blessing.

"Happy 2 Year Anniversary to US!!!! Baby you have out done yourself!! #Surpriseeeeee #Blessings #HappyWifeHappyLife #ILOVEMYMAN #BestHusbandEver #PowdersJourney #MrsPOWDERNewRide."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
K.J. Apa To Lead Romantic Dramedy Falling
Forum | 8 hours ago

K.J. Apa To Lead Romantic Dramedy Falling

Save the Green Planet Gets New Title, Release Date Set for Yorgos Lanthimos & Emma Stone Movie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Save the Green Planet Gets New Title, Release Date Set for Yorgos Lanthimos & Emma Stone Movie

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie

Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it
Forum | 13 hours ago

Young lady over the moon as she receives official IV for Davido’s wedding with her name on it