Mother-daughter hikers spotted Hillary Clinton going on a hike

Forum 7 years ago

Mother-daughter hikers spotted Hillary Clinton going on a hike

While out on a walk with her daughter, Margo Gerster ran into Hillary and Bill Clinton, who took their dog out for an afternoon tour in the woods of Chappaqua, New York.

The excited woman took to her Facebook to recount the ordeal...

"Ive been feeling so heartbroken since yesterday's election and decided what better way to relax than take my girls hiking. So I decided to take them to one of favorite places in Chappaqua. We were the only ones there and it was so beautiful and relaxing. As we were leaving, I heard a bit of rustling coming towards me and as I stepped into the clearing there she was, Hillary Clinton and Bill with their dogs doing exactly the same thing as I was. I got to hug her and talk to her and tell her that one of my most proudest moments as a mother was taking Phoebe with me to vote for her. She hugged me and thanked me and we exchanged some sweet pleasantries and then I let them continue their walk. Now, I'm not one for signs but I think ill definitely take this one. So proud. #iamstillwithher #lovetrumpshate #keepfighting #lightfollowsdarkness"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Basketmouth Celebrates First Daughter on Birthday, Shares Adorable Video of Her Online

Senate Begins Hearing On Electricity Tariff Hike Probe
Forum | 5 days ago

Senate Begins Hearing On Electricity Tariff Hike Probe

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales
Forum | 5 days ago

I Got Money, But I Am Lonely As F*ck Cos I Miss My Mother - Skales

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid