"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

US Election: We will support you to create fairer world for Nigerians – Obasanjo tells Trump

Forum 7 years ago

US Election: We will support you to create fairer world for Nigerians – Obasanjo tells Trump

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, has assured the United States of America, USA, President-elect, Donald Trump of Africa’s support in creating a “fairer world” especially for Nigeria.

This was contained in a congratulatory letter he addressed to the US President-elect, dated November 9.

In a three paragraph letter, the former President said,“I felicitate with you, your family and everybody in your camp and your campaign for winning the presidential elections to become the 45th president of the United States of America.

“Let me assure you that most of us in Africa who believe in equitability in the global affairs will work with you for a fairer world and more so, those of us in Nigeria.

“While congratulating you once again, please accept the assurances of my highest consideration.”

Recall that Trump, a Republican had yesterday emerged the winner of a fiercely contested US Presidential election.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Why I may not hesitate to support Peter Obi in 2027 – Atiku Abubakar
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I may not hesitate to support Peter Obi in 2027 – Atiku Abubakar

Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife
Forum | 2 days ago

Tearful Chinwe Owoh, Rita Edochie plead with Nigerians to stop bothering Junior Pope’s wife

Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG
Forum | 2 days ago

Address minimum wage issue to avoid strikes — Shehu Sani tells FG

Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers
Forum | 2 days ago

Rivers crisis: Our position has not changed – PDP tells stranded lawmakers