Tinubu, Atiku will form alliance against Buhari in 2019 – Olapade Agoro

Forum 7 years ago

Tinubu, Atiku will form alliance against Buhari in 2019 – Olapade Agoro

A two time Presidential candidate of the National Action Council, NAC, Olapade Agoro has alleged that former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku will form alliance with a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu against President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Agoro, who is the National Chairman of NAC predicted that the former Lagos State governor will not work with Buhari in the coming elections.

According to Agoro, “He told the world after he lost the 2011 presidential election that he was no longer going to contest. Tinubu package him because he has no money to contest election.”

“Buhari couldn’t have raised any money to contest the election but Tinubu sponsored him and I thought that the government would be government of TinuBuhari; but we have now seen it.

“Now, the man is waking up to his own reality and life values; trying to show who he is and that is why there is problem. I know that Atiku Abubakar is warming up to contest 2019 presidential election. He is going to team up with Tinubu against Buhari. Tinubu is one of the richest characters in Nigeria today. He can contest 20 elections together.

“I don’t see him working with Buhari in 2019, but for Buhari to make a name and be successful, he has to drop all those surrounding him. He has to rediscover himself”, he told New Telegraph.

Stressing that Buhari was incompetent to rule the nation, the two time Presidential candidate said, “We need a strong hand in the economy now because food is not there. People are hungry, industries are shutting down and within one year of Buhari’s presidency, thousands of industries have shut down. The Manufacturers Association of Nigeria is crying and all the societies adding relative values to economy are crying. Nothing is happening.”

Reports recently had it that both Tinubu and Atiku are considering floating a new party ahead of the 2019 general elections.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 3 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai
Forum | 4 days ago

Tinubu Has Spent Trillions of Naira on Subsidy Since Inception – El-Rufai