I never knew sex was this sweet, I wish to do it everyday – Ghanaian pastor, Job Antwi

Forum 7 years ago

I never knew sex was this sweet, I wish to do it everyday – Ghanaian pastor, Job Antwi

Ghanaian pastor, Job Antwi of Association of Virgin Pastors, has shared his regrets on not having sexual intercourse until he got married.

The self-acclaimed anointed and powerful man of God, who recently tied the nuptial knot with his wife, told Joy FM at the weekend that he never knew sex was that sweet.

According to him, “My wife has dated before and has experience, so she taught me how to do it.

“I love my wife than every lady on this earth.

“If you marry in the Lord and you sleep with a woman, God likes it; so still, the power of God is upon me.

“I never knew sex is this sweet; since I was born I have not experienced this before.

“It is sweeter than everything, in fact I wish I can do it every day,” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

I Get Paid ₦7000 To Fake Deliverance With Pastor - Woman

The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish Trailer Previews Upcoming Nickelodeon Reboot
Forum | 1 day ago

The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish Trailer Previews Upcoming Nickelodeon Reboot

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 week ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo