Man kills and burns the body of his 65yr old mother over witchcraft claims

Forum 9 years ago

Man kills and burns the body of his 65yr old mother over witchcraft claims

Ekene
The Anambra state police command yesterday August 11th arrested and paraded 28 year old cobbler, Ekene Ucheagwu for kiliing his 65-year-old mother, Agnes in her home at Ogbunka in Orumba South Local Government Area of Anambra State over claims that she was using her witchcraft to hinder his progress as well as that of her three other children, Vanguard.
Speaking with newsmen, Ekene said he killed her because she didn’t allow the spirit of God into their family
“I decided to kill her because she did not allow the spirit of God to come into our family. Once she cursed anybody, that person will never progress and she was doing it to my brothers and sisters very often. I am the only one among her six children (two later died) that knew her secrets. My elder brother, who is 45 years old is yet to get married and nobody in our area agrees to marry any of my sisters or their daughters to marry any of us. When I confronted her by calling her ‘queen of the coast’, she tried to kill me, having known that I knew her secrets and that was why I decided to kill her first. I hit her on the head with a big stick at night and she slumped and died and I carried her in a wheelbarrow that night to the Obukwu bush in my community where I burnt her body to ashes.” he said.

After killing his mother, Ekene fled to Aba in Abia state where he continued his business before he was traced and arrested by the police. Ekene says his mother had all her six children in their father’s house yet they all bear her own maiden name. He says he regrets his actions but believes that people would one day see reason as to why he had to commit the hideous crime
“When the kingdom of God finally comes, people would realize that I did the right thing.” he said

source http://www.pakorumo.com/2014/08/man-kills-and-burns-body-of-his-65yr.html

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 10 hours ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC
Forum | 14 hours ago

El-Rufai, Marketers Subsidy Payment Claims Wrong – FG, NNPC

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce