Uganda's 'ugliest man' with horrible facial deformity becomes music star (photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Uganda's 'ugliest man' with horrible facial deformity becomes music star (photos)

A man with a severely deformed head who won a competition searching for Uganda's most unusual looking man wants to use his fame to launch a music career.

Godfrey Baguma, 47, was thrust into the limelight for his unique head, becoming a local celebrity for his unique looks and helping him launch a career in African pop music, reports Mirror.

But the singer, who suffers from a rare condition called Fibrodysplasia - which affects the growth and placement of his cells and tissue, is always fearful he may have passed it on to his eight children.

He said: "Right now I am afraid because I have a little daughter who kind of resembles me. I look at her head and I believe that she might look like me. Sometimes I worry because my children are still very young. I worry about what would happen to them if I died. I think about that a lot now."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series
Forum | 3 hours ago

Andor Video Sees Diego Luna Discuss Making Disney+ Star Wars Series

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline
Forum | 1 day ago

Yellowjackets Star Teases Shauna’s Season 3 Storyline

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere
Forum | 2 days ago

LaKeith Stanfield to Star in Video Game Adaptation El Paso, Elsewhere

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge