"I belong to the kitchen, the living room & every other room created by God "- Rivers First Lady

Forum 7 years ago

"I belong to the kitchen, the living room & every other room created by God "- Rivers First Lady

Wife of the Rivers State Governor , Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike has said that she belongs to the kitchen, the living room and every room created by God.

Justice Suzzette Nyesom-Wike said this on Sunday at the 10th Biennial Diocesan Women's Guild Conference Thanksgiving Service of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu, Port Harcourt.

"All women have been through a lot as they strive to build the society . Our contributions to societal development cannot be underestimated.

I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God. So also other women. We are created by God to do more. In my own case as a judicial officer, I also belong to the courtroom. Other women belong to different rooms, depending on their professional calling" she said.She added: ” Women are very important to the development of any community.
They form a larger percentage of the workforce that keeps the society ”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her