"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Donald Trump apologizes after his 2005 graphic s*x audio with Billy Bush emerged (WATCH)

Forum 7 years ago

Donald Trump apologizes after his 2005 graphic s*x audio with Billy Bush emerged (WATCH)

In a brief video Donald Trump released after a 2005 video of him emerged in which he said he used his celebrity status to approach women and "grab 'em by the pu--y". That he ogled a woman on set, and recounted an unsuccessful attempt at seducing one of the show's co-hosts.

In the apology, a serious looking Trump says,

"I've said and done things I regret ... and the words released today in this more than a decade old video are one of them." Trump continues, "I said it, I was wrong ... and I apologize."Trump also takes aim at the Clintons, saying,

"Bill Clinton has abused women, and Hillary Clinton has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims."Trump ends with, "See you at the debate on Sunday."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Donald Glover & Maya Erskine Not Returning for Mr. & Mrs. Smith Season 2

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Billy the Kid Season 2 Part 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Tom Blyth MGM+ Series

Barbra Streisand Apologizes to Melissa McCarthy Over Ozempic Question
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Barbra Streisand Apologizes to Melissa McCarthy Over Ozempic Question