Watch Donald Trump's 2005 video where he said ''Grab women by the p**y''

Forum 7 years ago

Watch Donald Trump's 2005 video where he said ''Grab women by the p**y''

A 2005 video of Donald Trump using lewd and sexually aggressive language in discussing women emerged Friday.

The video, obtained by the Washington Post and quickly aired on US cable television, captures Trump bragging about groping and trying to have sex with women, including someone who was already married. Watch the video beneath:

The three-minute video features Trump discussing, in lewd terms, discusses grabbing women with impunity.

"When you're a star they let you do it," he says. "Grab them by the p**sy," Trump adds. "You can do anything."The tape was shot as Trump arrived on the set of a daytime soap opera, "Days of Our Lives," for a taping of a segment in which he was to have a cameo, the Post said.

He was speaking with Billy Bush, a host of the "Access Hollywood" show about celebrities, as they arrived on board a bus with the show's name written on the side.

"I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it," Trump, a celebrity billionaire and real estate mogul, is heard saying in the video, then using an expletive for sex.

"Whoa," another voice says.

"I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married," Trump says.The tape was recorded in September 2005, months after Trump married his third wife, Melania, according to the Post.

Trump and Bush are heard discussing Arianne Zucker, an actress who met them as they got off the bus.

"I've gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her," Trump says.

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful -- I just start kissing them," he adds.

The video, which emerged barely one month before Election Day November 8, led to a rare Trump apology.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal
Forum | 22 hours ago

Clipped Trailer: FX NBA Series Based on Donald Sterling Scandal

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act
Forum | 1 day ago

Megan Thee Stallion Sued For Allegedly Forcing Cameraman Watch S3xual Act

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial
Forum | 5 days ago

Man Sets Himself On Fire Outside US Court During Ex-President, Donald Trump’s Trial

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)
Forum | 1 week ago

Ebonyi Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Arrest Four Suspects For Transformer Theft (Photos)