No Jupiter on earth can stop us from getting federal resources to rebuild Borno as long as Buhari is President -Shettima

Forum 7 years ago

No Jupiter on earth can stop us from getting federal resources to rebuild Borno as long as Buhari is President -Shettima

Borno state governor, Hon. Kashim Shettima, yesterday said no Jupiter on earth will stop his government from getting Federal resources to rebuild Borno state as long as President Buhari is still on sit. Shettima said this when he hosted the UNHCR Representative to Nigeria and Ecowas Angèle Dikongué-Atangana and her team who were in the state for an official engagement.

"We have resolved to take our destiny in to our own hands. We have started rebuilding Bama, Gwoza and we will soon move to Damasak because if there is a will, there is always a way.
The sooner we reconstruct homes and villages for our people to go back and restore their dignity, the better for all of us. As I am talking to you now, destructions worth $5.9B were detected in Borno alone and Borno state accounts for 90% of refugees or IDPs in this country. Honestly, it is not that we have enough resources but with the little we have, we will made sure that it is judiciously utilized and believed me, as long as Muhammadu Buhari is the President of this country, no Jupiter on this earth can stop us from getting access to federal resources to redevelop our communities. There are some mischief mongers in Borno and other parts of the country who do not want Borno to get back on its fit. They were given retention that Maiduguri will be over ruined by the Boko Haram and we are going to be ruined out in Maiduguri but Maiduguri is here and Maiduguri will stand"he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online
Forum | 34 mins ago

James Brown Vows Never to Stop Twerking Online

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 40 mins ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 1 day ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians