"My 100 Cows Are Missing In Enugu" - Fulani Herdsman Says

Forum 7 years ago

"My 100 Cows Are Missing In Enugu" - Fulani Herdsman Says

AN Enugu State-based Fulani herdsman, Alhaji Sodu has claimed that over 100 cows belonging to him were missing as a result of an alleged attack on a Fulani settlement in the state. He also accused the youths of Aku community in Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area of masterminding the attack, adding that a herdsman sustained three gunshot wounds following the incident while three others were claimed to be missing. Sodu gave the name of his injured son as Wareri ,17, while Musa, Buba and Mohammed were said to be missing.

This came on a day, youths of Attaukwu community in Nkanu-West Local Government Area where herdsmen had on August 25, 2016, invaded the community slaughtering a Catholic seminarian,Lazarus Nwafor, and Ifeoma Agbo embarked on a protest over the continued stay of herdsmen in their community.

A visit to the to the Refuge Hospital, Enugu in the company of the Chairman, Enugu Constituted Security Committee, Brigadier General Fred Eze ,retd, where injured Wareri was receiving treatment showed the latter was in high spirit.
However, Sodu appealed to security agencies to quickly arrest the masterminds of the attack. He said: “I am too old now to go into the forest in search of my three sons. I am appealing to security agencies to rescue my sons unharmed.
The youths have slaughtered seven of my cows. Over 100 cows are missing now”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four
Forum | 3 days ago

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four

Abuja barber begs for funds after missing chance with Davido
Forum | 1 week ago

Abuja barber begs for funds after missing chance with Davido

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family
Forum | 1 week ago

Missing UniAbuja Female Student Burnt To Death In Auto Crash – Family

Missing 400-level UniAbuja Student Found Dead
Forum | 1 week ago

Missing 400-level UniAbuja Student Found Dead