Suspected cultists rape teenage girl in Lagos, record act

Forum 7 years ago

Suspected cultists rape teenage girl in Lagos, record act

Two suspected cultists have been apprehended by the police in Lagos state for allegedly assaulting a 14-year-old girl.
The duo – Olabisi Olasunkanmi and Jamiu aka small, allegedly committed the act at the weekend in Okeota Ona grammar school road in Ikorodu area of the state.

They were said to have wayla!d the victim on her way back from school.

One of the suspects, Afeez, still at large, took her earpiece before dragging her into his room where she was reportedly molested.

The suspects allegedly took turns to rape the victim while Jamiu used a phone to record the act.

The victim, narrating her ordeal before newsmen on Monday, said “Afeez has been asking me out for a while, but I refused; I told him I wasn’t interested.

“On the day of the incident I was coming back from school while walking in front of their house, he collected my earpiece and ran inside.

“While I ran after Afeez to collect my earpiece, he dragged me into his room and locked the door. As I was pleading with him to open the door, there was a knock on the door, I rushed towards the door, he pushed me and opened the door for four of his friends before locking the door again.

“They covered my mouth as they took turns to rape me while Jamiu used a smart phone to video the act,” the teenager added.

Confirming the incident, the state Deputy Police Public Relations Officer, DPPRO, DSP Damasus Ozoani, said the suspects are being investigated.

The DPPRO noted that the command is on the trail of other alleged members of the gang, Afeez, Kabiru and Ramon who are at large.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 20 hours ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

How A Suspected Drug Kingpin Was Killed In Kogi
Forum | 1 day ago

How A Suspected Drug Kingpin Was Killed In Kogi