Core supporters of the ‘fraud’ called Change now lamenting – Fani-Kayode

Forum 7 years ago

Core supporters of the ‘fraud’ called Change now lamenting – Fani-Kayode

A former Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that if former governors of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo; Emir Lamido Sanusi, as well as other prominent Nigerians could be crying and criticising the present administration which they fought hard to install, he doubts if President Muhammadu Buhari has anything to offer Nigerians.

Sanusi had recently warned Buhari that his administration may end like the Jonathan administration if it fails to change some of its policies.

The warning was followed by Soludo’s critique of the economic policies of the Buhari’s administration, which he openly faulted.

Fani-Kayode mentioned the two former CBN governors among other top shots who had supported the installation of “Change”, but are now seriously lamenting over the policies of the Buhari government.

The former minister, in a tweet posted on his handle, @realFFK, on Tuesday, said, “Emir Sanusi Lamido is crying. Prof. Soludo is wailing. Oby Ezekwesili is in tears. Pat Utomi is in pain. Dele Momodu has grown weary.

“These were all core supporters of this fraud called “change”. You still think PMB has anything to offer?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

“Funke Akindele called me to call Jumoke”- Jide Awobona defends actress
Forum | 3 weeks ago

“Funke Akindele called me to call Jumoke”- Jide Awobona defends actress