Cheating Hubby Chats With His Wife On Fake Facebook Account. Now This Is Happening

Forum 4 years ago

Cheating Hubby Chats With His Wife On Fake Facebook Account. Now This Is Happening

Modupe Adedayo Oriloye’s marriage is on the verge of collapse after her husband replied that she had died four years ago while unknowingly chatting with her on Facebook.

The emotionally drained and devastated Modupe took to Facebook relationship group, Rant HQ to seek advice as the discovery from her cheating husband has caused her several sleepless nights.

According to her, she created a fake Facebook account to chat with her husband as a friend. In the course of chatting with him, she asked if he was married only for her husband to reply that she died four years ago.

She wrote;

"I created a fake account n started chatting my husband n he told me that his wife died 4 yrs ago..what should I do?"

Reactions are posted below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday