We will make Yorubaland a no-go area for militants – OPC coordinator, Gani Adams

Forum 7 years ago

We will make Yorubaland a no-go area for militants – OPC coordinator, Gani Adams

National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Otunba Gani Adams, has vowed to make Yorubaland a no-go area for Niger Delta militants.
Adams, who confirmed the setting up of camps by the militants in the Lagos and Ogun axis, said: “I agree with the military that they have different camps but thank God that the military has risen to the task. Also, we as an organisation have decided to complement their efforts.

“Definitely, the militants have invaded the South West but those carrying out these acts are not from Delta or Bayelsa states but from Ondo State. It is a bad signal, I won’t deceive you but I can tell you that they have missed the post.

“They cannot go scot-free because what they are doing in their states cannot be replicated here in the South West. They will retreat because we will not encourage it. There is no way they can hide in Yoruba land.

“We have to thank the military for their aerial bombardment because their hideout is not one that can be easily located. The military bombardment has smoked them out”?.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 3 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal