13th July, Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate

Forum 6 years ago

13th July, Thursday Update On Twist Of Fate

Dadi telling that it is not safe to talk in the room. Rachna asks her to talk in her room. Purab worries for Abhi and Pragya. Dadi says they are together and asks him to call Abhi. Nikhil thinks Sarla has eloped and what goons might be doing? He gets angry. Abhi gives directions to Nikhil to reach the place. He gets Purab’s call and informs him about Sarla’s kidnapping. Purab says he will reach there with Police and informs Dadi. The goons come to Sarla and hold her. Sarla says my son is coming and will not leave you. The goons laugh and tell each other that they have to take Sarla from there fast. Abhi and Pragya reach there along with Nikhil. Pragya finds Sarla’s chain and shows it to Abhi. Nikhil thinks to divert their mind and get separated from them. He gets a call. He says he will attend the call and goes. He talks to Tanu and tells that Sarla had eloped, but the goons managed to kidnapped her again. Tanu asks him to kill her and says I am finished. Nikhil thinks if Sarla is found then everything will be ruined. He calls goon and scolds him. The goon tells that they are taking Sarla from a secret place and will shift her to other place.

Purab and Ronnie are in the car. Purab tells Ronnie that Sarla was kidnapped, but later called Abhi and Pragya. Ronnie asks him to call Abhi. Purab calls Abhi. Abhi tells him that the goons took Sarla again. Purab says they are professional criminals and asks him to take care. Abhi asks Pragya to come as it is the other way. Nikhil sees the goons taking kidnappers, and diverts Pragya and Abhi to stop them from seeing Sarla. Dadi and Rachna talk about Sarla. Tanu is tensed and thinks she has to do something. Dadi and Rachna come to her room. Dadi asks why she is looking tensed. Tanu says no. Rachna says it is showing on your face. Tanu says she is tensed as Abhi is with Pragya since night. Dadi says just this thing. Tanu says what if I spent night with someone. Dadi says then I will not allow you to enter home. Tanu asks why she is differentiating between them. Dadi says Abhi went for a good cause and that’s why she is supporting him. She says Abhi is near his destination. Tanu asks what? Rachna says abhi got Sarla aunty. Tanu acts as shocked, but then covers up and says she is happy as her marriage will happen. Rachna and Dadi think Tanu is not involved in kidnapping.

The goons open Nikhil’s car. Sarla thinks she can’t die knowing the truth and hits the goons with a rod. Nikhil comes and scolds the goons again. He thinks he didn’t want to do this, but have to do before his career can spoil. Abhi tells Pragya that they will go home with Sarla. Pragya says she is here only. Nikhil sits in his car while covering his face. Sarla sees Pragya on road and calls her aloud. Pragya and Abhi look at her. Sarla proceeds towards them, Nikhil comes in his car and hits her and elopes. Abhi and Pragya are shocked. Purab comes there. Abhi tells him about the accident. They get her inside the car.

Also Read: The Vow Full Episodes Here

Tanu thinks what might be happening there, and gets tensed. She thinks to call Nikhil and check. She sees Nikhil’s 5 missed calls and thinks there shall not be any missed calls. She calls him. Nikhil asks her to come to meet him. Tanu says why, and says she will be trapped also. Nikhil asks her not to call him if she gets in any problem. Tanu comes to meet Nikhil and asks if he killed Sarla. Nikhil says he had hit Sarla with his car, but Abhi and Pragya was there. He says they didn’t see him, but took Sarla to hospital as there might be changes of survival for her. Tanu gets shocked and cries. She threatens to abort his child and says she will leave the city. She says I will never marry you and don’t trust you anymore. Nikhil promises to make everything fine?

Abhi and Pragya taking Sarla to hospital. Pragya cries. Abhi gives her strength and asks her not to lose hope. He says he can feel what she is feeling now. He asks her not to be quiet else his troubles will increase. Pragya forwards her hand. Sanam Re plays…………..Pragya hugs him and says why this is happening with her, first Bulbul left her and now Sarla is in danger. She breaks the hug and apologizes. Tanu and Rachna come to the hospital. Rachna enquires with the receptionist. Ronnie thinks Abhi asked him not to let Dadi meet Sarla as he fears for Dadi’s health. Ronnie asks Dadi to sit in the waiting area. Dadi refuses and insists to see Sarla. Her health worsens. Ronnie says you don’t know the situation there and says Abhi and Pragya are finding hard to cope up with the situation. He asks Dadi to take care and goes to get the medicine.

Also Read: Movie: Jimeji Full Episodes

Tanu meets Nikhil in the hospital and asks him to go else people might suspect him. She comes to Pragya and says she felt bad hearing about her mum. She tries to scratch her wounds with her words. Pragya gets angry. Tanu turns to Abhi and asks how did it happen? Abhi tells her everything. Doctor comes out and informs that they did operation, but she is still unconscious. He says he can tell if she is fine once she gains consciousness. Abhi tells Doctor that he wants to shift Sarla to home. Doctor says okay and asks them to take hospital equipments with her. Pragya insists to see Sarla once. Doctor refuses and says she is in OT. Pragya hugs Abhi and cries again. Tanu looks for Abhi and thinks she should ask Ronnie. She then thinks not to ask Ronnie. Ronnie turns to her and bores her with his words. Tanu gets angry and says if she gets angry then he will have to get himself admitted in the hospital. Ronnie asks Nurse if any room is free. Tanu gets more angry when the nurse suggests her to get her eyes check. Ronnie says he will never tell her where is Abhi.

Raj comes home to get his file. Mitali hugs him and says she knew that he would come home as he can’t live without her. Raj asks her not to touch him and says he hates her very much as his life have ruined because of her. Mitali asks her to forgive her. Raj says he couldn’t forgive himself as an innocent person died because of his mistake. He asks her not to come near him again. Abhi recalls Sarla giving Pragya’s hand in his hand and thinks why she did this. Pragya thinks Abhi loves Sarla as his mum and thinks she can feel his pain as well. She thinks to control on her emotions and also decides not to increase his confusion. She tells him that she knows what he is thinking and asks him not to get tensed. Abhi asks what I am thinking? Pragya says I have an answer, but whenever we are weak, this happens. Abhi says I am not thinking this. Pragya tells he is thinking about his marriage with Tanu. Abhi tells you are wrong and says Sarla gave your hand in my hand before fainting. She says Sarla wanted to convey something, and says may be she knew something which I don’t know or may be you all are hiding something from me. He says he will find out from Sarla once she gets fine.

Purab tells Dadi that the accident’s impact was high. They feel bad for the accident. Purab goes to talk to Doctor.Pragya comes to Dadi and hugs her cryingly. Dadi asks her to take care of herself. Rachna asks them to sit and talk. Pragya cries and talks to Dadi. Dadi says Sarla betrayed death and came back.

Tanu telling Abhi that she got her dad’s call and he told that her mum is unwell, and needs her. She says although they are upset with her, but called her as she is their daughter. She says she is confused and says what to do. Abhi asks her to go and says he is with Sarla. Tanu thanks him and says she will come back soon. She comes near stairs. Nikhil asks if she is mad to go. Tanu says she don’t want to live in tension and says she can’t wait until Sarla gets consciousness. She asks Nikhil to kill Sarla and says she will return hearing the good news. Nikhil says Abhi is taking her home and taking all safety measures. Tanu asks Nikhil not to call her until Sarla is alive and asks her to do whatever he wants.

Also Read: King Of Hearts All Episodes

Sarla is shifted to Abhi’s room. Nurse asks Pragya to get some medicine. Ronnie says he will bring. Janki comes and calls Sarla. She says this can’t happen. She asks Pragya to make her sit and says Sarla can’t go alone leaving her. She asks her to give her money and go. She says I never took money from her as I don’t want to leave her, and Sarla also don’t want me to leave. Pragya says she is fine and not leaving you. Janki asks why Sarla is not talking and asks Pragya to make her understand. She says I don’t want to see her lying on bed unconscious and cries. Pragya consoles her and says nothing has happened to Maa. Janki cries badly. Abhi asks Ronnie not to let any outsider come in this room. Ronnie asks him not to worry. Nikhil calls Abhi and says he came to the accident spot. Abhi tells him about Sarla’s accident and tells everything. Nikhil acts as surprised and wonder if Sarla told him everything. He gets tensed.

Pragya asks Abhi what he is thinking? Abhi says I don’t understand why Sarla was kidnapped as there was no reason to be thought. Pragya says we would get call for ransom, but nothing of that sort. Abhi says if reason is not money, enmity then what it would be? Pragya thinks if Tanu is involved in this and thinks why will Tanu get Maa kidnapped. She thinks Tanu is normal hearing about Maa, and thinks the kidnapper will try to harm her again. She asks Abhi to talk to commissioner and increase the safety. Abhi says he already talked and Sarla will be safe. Nikhil thinks Police didn’t come till now, and thinks Sarla might get consciousness in the morning. He thinks to kill her in the night itself. He sees compounder coming to Mehra house, and stops him. He then kidnaps him and wears his clothes. Security guard lets him inside. Nikhil thinks everyone is sleeping, I will do my work and leave silently. Mitali collides with him and scolds him. Ronnie comes and asks who called you here as Doctor said that only nurse will be here. Nurse comes and says she asked him to bring medicines. She asks him to keep medicines inside and goes to boil water. Ronnie asks why he is looking tensed and why he is wearing mask? Just then Mitali calls Ronnie and asks him to open water bottle.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 2 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 3 days ago

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators
Forum | 5 days ago

Fallout Season 2 Update Given by Creators