At Last, Fayose’s Aide Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA

Forum 7 years ago

At Last, Fayose’s Aide Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA

The aide of the Governor Ayodele Fayose of the Ekiti state, Lere Olayinka has at last reacted to the visit of President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife, Aisha to the United States.

The governor and his assistants had earlier supposed involvement of Mrs Buhari into the William Jefferson’s bribery scandal.

Fayose’s camp has said that Buhari’s wife cannot visit the USA due to these charges.

However, the presidency denied Mrs Buhari’s involvement into the Halliburton scandal. On August 4, the president’s wife shocked Nigerians and Fayose’s aides as pictures of her visit emerged in the social media.

Nigerians on Twitter to contribute to a poll if Fayose and his allies should Apologise or Keep Quiet to the allegation melted to Mrs. Buhari. Lere Olayinka responds:

“If they are claiming that another Aisha Buhari was the one involved, shouldn’t they just unravel this mysterious Aisha Buhari.

“Their only defence is: it was another Aisha Buhari that was involved. But I have the Aisha Buhari on tape where she denied”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 9 hours ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 1 day ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reacts to Cole Palmer possibly missing Arsenal vs Chelsea