5 Security Operatives Arrested for Supplying Militants With Explosives

Forum 7 years ago

5 Security Operatives Arrested for Supplying Militants With Explosives

Five security operatives have been arrested for supplying militants with explosives. National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno said this at a news conference yesterday August 4th.

“Let me also use this opportunity to inform you that this office conducted investigations into the incessant bombing of oil facilitates in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria and discovered that commercial explosives and accessories were used for these attacks.

Based on this fact, I directed our explosives experts in office of the national security adviser to conduct further investigations and detailed audit of the records of explosives magazines and quarries in that region, which revealed the diversion of about 9000kg of high explosives and 16,420 pieces of detonators for illegal use. The actors?, including the store man of a major explosives distribution company in Nigeria, an accomplice and five security operatives, have been arrested and handed over to appropriate authorities. Right now investigations are being conducted and I can assure you that they are deeply culpable and the necessary action will be taken on the conclusion of these investigations”he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra
Forum | 2 days ago

75-year old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-year-old Girl In Anambra

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

One Suspect Dies, Two Others Arrested As Fleeing Armed Robbers Crash Stolen Vehicle After Stabbing Driver In Adamawa

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Arrested For Allegedly Abducting 10-year-old Girl And Hiding Her Inside Fridge

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Traffic Robbers Who Attacked DPO, Stole Her Phone And Left Her With Cutlass Injury Arrested In Lagos