Gruesome Photo: Brutal Uniben lawyer reportedly cuts off wife's ear with pliers

Forum 7 years ago

Gruesome Photo: Brutal Uniben lawyer reportedly cuts off wife's ear with pliers

A man allegedly beat his wife to stupor then used pliers to cut off part of her ear.

According to OAP Kemisola Adeyemi who shared the photos online, the woman, pictured has been suffering spousal abuse for a long time. At a point her husband, who is reportedly a UNIBEN lawyer beat her just shortly after she had her baby through Ceaserian operation and she has to be rushed back to the hospital. Now she wants a divorce and even the lawyers are afraid to defend her because of the threats her husband has been making towards them.

I don't understand why people remain in abusive marriages. Lord knows I can't.

Read the full story beneath, plus the graphic photo.

"Her husband who is a lawyer beat her to a stupor and used plier to cut off her ear. They live in Abuja.

Though she is separated from the man now. But she want a divorce and most lawyers are backing off cos of threat from the man. The said man beat her up after going through Caesarian section to deliver their baby and she was rushed back to hospital. He is a Uniben lawyer.

Later some people will be quoting bible for a woman who wants run for her dear life....is this not too much of an evil towards a woman you call wife? Mother of your kids? Hmmmmm"

Click Here To See Graphic Photo

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Andrew Garfield, Miles Teller Reportedly Being Eyed for Martin Scorsese’s Jesus Movie