I Slept With My Big Sister’s Husband, I’m Feeling Heat In My Private Area

Forum 6 years ago

I Slept With My Big Sister’s Husband, I’m Feeling Heat In My Private Area

I slept with my big sister’s husband. His manhood was hard. I’m now feeling heat in my vag area, and looking for Bible passages to help me…lady cries out!

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram blog page and shared the story of a lady who is filled with so much guilt after sleeping with her sister’s husband.

According to the lady who narrated the story on the popular online platform, she was alone with her sister’s husband one day and his huge manhood got erected and he entered her for behind, and since then, they’ve had s*x up to three times.

She added that she’s about leaving their house after packing her things, but she is still feeling the heat of the intercourse in her v*gina.

Here’s the e-mail she sent to the Love doctor;

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 1 day ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 4 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 6 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase