Don’t hide your true identity – Nigerian gay pastor tells lesbians, bisexuals

Forum 7 years ago

Don’t hide your true identity – Nigerian gay pastor tells lesbians, bisexuals

Nigeria’s first gay pastor, founder of secret gay church, House of Rainbow, Rowland Jide Macaulay, has advised black clergies or faith leaders, especially in Africa who are l£sb!ans, gays, bisexuals, transgender or intersex to come out of hiding.
He advised them to accept who they were and fight their battles and take charge.

The homosexual pastor revealed this on his Facebook page.

Quoting the Bible, Macaulay wrote: “Matthew 5:16 – Let your light shine before people in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your God who is in heaven.”

Continuing, he wrote: “Black Clergy or Faith leaders especially in Africa who are l£sb!ans, gays, bisexuals, transgender or intersex, I see you only at the back of the battle for equal human rights, theological correctness in the church or in your faith communities.

“You need to rush forward with a theology of visibility, you need to say I am here I am gay and I am fabulous. The same goes for all the gays in any form of ministry in the church.

“Let’s get one thing right. We all need allies in solidarity. I am for building alliances. Feminist movement will cherish alliances from men, black movement welcome alliances from white people, gay people welcome alliance from straight folks etc.

“What I don’t understand is the laziness of fighting our own battles when we suddenly step back and allow our alliances to carry the burden of our issues almost alone, many are making far more sacrifices than we do.

“This is a fact. When we stand together, we support our allies and together we bring changes,” he added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 2 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche