Help Me! Incredible S*x with My Wife's Best Friend is About to Ruin Me

Forum 7 years ago

Help Me! Incredible S*x with My Wife's Best Friend is About to Ruin Me

I'm having an affair with my wife’s best friend. The s*x is amazing and I know she’s the one I should really be with. I’ve been seeing her now for a year and the magic grows stronger each day.

I’m 34 and she’s 32, the same age as my wife. Things began to get tricky at home when my wife’s brother died in a traffic accident. His wife had left him ages ago so there was no one else there for his girls.

They are nine and 11 and we took them in though we have two little girls of our own. It’s a sq££ze and money is tight. My wife is so useless with money and can’t stick to a budget so that doesn’t help.

She doesn’t do housework and doesn’t like s*x.

Perhaps you can see why I’m playing away. She was out with a friend one Saturday night, leaving me back at home with the four girls. They started to argue then there was all sorts of shouting and tears. My wife didn’t answer her phone and I was so desperate I went over the road to her friend.

I wouldn’t have gone if her ­husband had been there as he’s awkward and controlling, but his car wasn’t there. She came back to our house straight away, calmed down the girls then poured me a beer. I was so grateful I gave her a kiss. She said I could call again any time.

I got her number and a few days later I called her to say I wanted to buy her a drink to say thanks. She told me to go to the pub and she’d join me there. As soon as I saw her, my heart skipped a beat.

I suggested we go round the corner instead to a basement restaurant that no one can see into from the street. It was best night that I’ve had for very long time. At the end of the evening we kissed and I walked her back home. Since then we meet up as much as we can and have sex at hers when her ­husband isn’t around.

I know it’s true love. Her partner is mean and controlling, my wife’s a cow and we’d both like to up sticks and leave — but how can we?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt
Forum | 4 days ago

Ali Baba and wife dedicate their triplets in church, debunks “April Fool” stunt

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 6 days ago

Oba Elegushi Tells His Second Wife As They Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy
Forum | 6 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Wunmi Denies Conducting DNA Tests On Son Amid Paternity Controversy

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Ex-Presidential Candidate, Moghalu’s Wife Knocked For Asking Investors To Stay Away From Lagos