Alleged passport photo of fraudulent 'Aisha Buhari' emerges

Forum 7 years ago

Alleged passport photo of fraudulent 'Aisha Buhari' emerges

Images of the 'Aisha Buhari' involved in the Jefferson bribery scandal which Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti blew the whistle on has emerged online. The passport identity page of 'Aisha Buhari' is currently trending online, although we cannot at present ascertain the authenticity.
See below

A 2007 New York times article also reveled more about this woman who posed as Aisha Buhari

Part of the article reads:
As for Ms. Buhari, who is living in Virginia, it's not clear who she really is. For one, she is under investigation in Nigeria by its Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, said its head, Nuhu Ribadu. Mr. Ribadu said he is uncertain if her name is Aisha Buhari, but he added that she is not a daughter of General Buhari.
The former Nigerian ruler agrees. "I don't have any relationship with that Aisha Buhari," Mr. Buhari said. "I don't have any daughter called Aisha Buhari living outside this country. She is not my daughter." Mr. Ribadu's agency has asked American authorities to arrest Ms. Buhari. That has not happened, but the Justice Department has an interest in her.
Last summer, she testified before a grand jury investigating Mr. Jefferson, the congressman, who is suspected of soliciting bribes from American companies seeking business in Nigeria. The Nigerian official said that American authorities suspect that Ms. Buhari may have served as a financial conduit for the politician.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School
Forum | 3 days ago

OAP Dotun Calls Out Alleged Bullies While He Was In Secondary School