President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari has reportedly submitted names of prospective cabinet members for security screening.
See list of some of the names obtained by DAILY POST below:
1. Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, former Osun State governor and ousted PDP National Secretary
2. Chief Bode Mustapha, former PDP National Auditor
3. Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti State governor
4. Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State
5. Dr. Abba Ruma, a former Minister for Agriculture and Water Resources
6. Chief Kanu Agabi, a former Minister of Justice.
7. Donald Duke, a former Governor of Cross River State.
8. Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State
9. Yinka Folashade Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
10.Rotimi Akeredolu, a former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State
11. Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State
12. Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former Group Managing Director of the NNPC
13. Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State
14. Bisola Adegbenro, a Senator-elect from Ogun State.
15. Isaiah Danjuma, son of General TY Danjuma from Taraba State
16. Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation
17. Kehinde Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First Bank
18. Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former Minster of Justice.