Photo: One of the flight attendants on EgyptAir flight identified as 27-year-old Samar Ezzeldin who got married recently

Forum 7 years ago

Photo: One of the flight attendants on EgyptAir flight identified as 27-year-old Samar Ezzeldin who got married recently

One of the flight attendants on Egyptair flight 804 was identified on Thursday, May 19 as Samar Ezzeldin, 27. Ezzeldin had been a flight attendant with EgyptAir for two years. Her cousin told the Guardian that she recently got married. Ezzeldin’s friend RasHa Ahmed Carson to mourn her death. Her tribute beneath:

"Samar Ezz Eldin Goodbye my friend One of the persons who was involved in the#EgyptAir Crash today May 19th 2016. All I want to say is that she is a wonderful person inside and out.. It was really a pleasure having someone like her that I will always remember her good deeds.. She May rest in peace, she's in a better place right now!
Please pray for her.. pray for a beautiful person.
My thoughts and prayers are going to the friends and families of all the crew and passengers, and everybody affected by the crash of flight ?#?MS804? R.I.P. I didn't know this girl from a very long time nor was she my best friend or even a childhood friend, i knew her for just almost A YEAR now! But I do remember the very first time meeting her, greeting me with a beautiful smile and with open arms and heart. She wasn't that close to me to an extend that we talk everyday coz she fly's a lot! But when we gather together we talk and laugh timelessly and i adore talking to her coz she's so pure deep within that makes me talk to her freely with no limitations and i did tell her some of my secrets that she will always keep with her.. and i have no regrets doing so!
We had some moments enough to be remembered always and forever"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 2 days ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK