Oba Of Benin Visit The Ooni Of Ife On His Ascension To The Throne (Throwback Pic)

Forum 7 years ago

Oba Of Benin Visit The Ooni Of Ife On His Ascension To The Throne (Throwback Pic)

In 1979, palace of Ooni of Ife ,The visit of Omo n'oba ni Edo Erediauwa to the palace of Ile-Ife to see the Ooni of Ife, Adesoji Aderemi, on his ascension to the throne of Benin.The following year1980 Ooni Aderemi joined his ancestors.
Baba was pleased enough with Omo'n'ba to swap his black leather seat with him. Baba had seen three Benin Obas before he joined his ancestors.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Caution Govt Officials Against Hiring Private Jets to Visit You – Shehu Sani
Forum | 1 week ago

Caution Govt Officials Against Hiring Private Jets to Visit You – Shehu Sani

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos
Forum | 1 week ago

“You wowo before o” – Reactions as Tacha jumps on the ‘Esther’ trend, shares epic throwback photos

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

Wen I Was Still A Gate Man in a Shoe Company - Skitmaker, SirBalo Shares Throwback Photo As He Marks Birthday
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Wen I Was Still A Gate Man in a Shoe Company - Skitmaker, SirBalo Shares Throwback Photo As He Marks Birthday