Photos: Mad Man Storms Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Demanding To See Gov. Ambode

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Mad Man Storms Lagos State Secretariat, Alausa, Demanding To See Gov. Ambode

A suppose mad man created an unusual scene at the Lagos State secretariat opposite elephant bus stop when he demanded to see the governor of Lagos "No he is mad "some said ,Yes he is a kidnapper" others argued.. Few said he must be one of the criminals that torment innocent citizens once the night falls.

I want to see Ambode " he demanded.. What for?" one of the security guys asked as he rained koboko on his head. He was told to unwrap whatever that he has bagged.. Books and other rubbish were inside the bag but nothing incriminating was found.. Some began to sympathise with him.. May be he's mad afterall? A woman at the scene retorted.. The argument ranges on as the man was whisked away in to the compound of the secretariat..

One man later said.. There a 4 levels of madness.. As far as psychiatry is concerned, he then pointed to another man, Who knows.. even you.. You may be a mad man.. Me..? You too you are mad.. In fact.. You dey craze.. Hmmmm.. I sighed Lagos and it's wahala..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Made Kuti Marks 6 Months Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Inedoye
Forum | 20 hours ago

Made Kuti Marks 6 Months Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Inedoye

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025
Forum | 22 hours ago

Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Idi Araba admission forms, 2024/2025

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo
Forum | 23 hours ago

EPL: They’re quality players – Gallas tells Chelsea to sign Man Utd duo