Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

Forum 7 years ago

Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union?

COURTSHIP OR DUE DILIGENCE?

When it comes to starting a purposeful affair with a possible marital union we tend to apply caution and we will try to know about the other person hence we say we are in courtship.

But in my opinion I don't see courtship as a prerequisite for choosing a spouse but I would rather go for due diligence.

While courtship is regarded as a period where two people in a romantic affair gets to know each other in order to have a proper understanding of who they are...due diligence can be said to be an outright investigative process to clearly ascertain the persona of someone.

Yes we know that neither of the two guaranty a great marital union,many people could pretend during courtship no matter how long the courtship lasts, but due diligence will reveal a better picture of who that person is.

In fact I believe that the secret to the longevity of our parents marital union is due diligence where the two families of both bride and groom meticulously take time out to know relevant details of the family as well as the person their son or daughter intends to marry.

For me I will go for due diligence rather than the flimsy charade called courtship which is just a means of wasting your time and indulging in endless sexual gratification.

While most Men will choose courtship,I will employ the ladies to go for due diligence on the man they intend to marry to avoid time wasters and baseless courtship that is never a sure pass for a good union.

I don't know if this makes sense.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series
Forum | 3 days ago

The Better Sister Cast: Jessica Biel & Elizabeth Banks to Lead Prime Video Thriller Series

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 4 days ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City