Wike is in government to steal money, he is so desperate he can sell his mother- Amaechi says

Forum 8 years ago

Wike is in government to steal money, he is so desperate he can sell his mother- Amaechi says

Immediate past governor of Rivers state now Minister of Aviation, Rotimi Amaechi, today said the incumbent governor of the state, Nyesom Wike, is in office to steal money and that Wike is so desperate he can sell his mother. According to The Cable, Amaechi said this while speaking at an interview at a radio station station in Port Harcourt today March 12th

"Nyesom Wike is here to steal money; he was my chief of staff?. We will chase Wike’s boys out of the water now we have Dakuku Peterside as DG NIMASA. People still want me back as governor.? I will be here till the March 19 re-run election; let’s see what Wike can do. Let’s face it man to man. If you see the money stolen by Nyesom Wike in the ministry of education you will be shocked. Everyday you wake up to find out that Wike has killed somebody.? Wike has collected N50bn; what has it done with the money? By this time when I was sworn in I was already commissioning projects. Wike is so desperate that he can sell his mother”
he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister
Forum | 3 hours ago

Tinubu’s Government Has Not Borrowed From CBN – Finance Minister

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 3 hours ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 3 hours ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says
Forum | 22 hours ago

How My 15-Month-Old Baby Was Burnt To Death — Bereaved Mother Says