10 Evergreen Christmas Songs

Forum 6 years ago

10 Evergreen Christmas Songs

Christmas is only days/weeks away, the surrounding atmosphere is already taking the form of celebration. The general mood is one of festivity and Christmas songs are songs you get to hear everywhere.

So we complied a list of 10 evergreen Christmas songs. Here is the list below:

1. Mary’s Born Child – Harry Belafonte
The essence of the season, the birth of Christ, is captured in this beautiful song that has been sung for ages during the Christmas season.
DOWNLOAD HERE Boney M - Mary's Born Child

2. Santa Clause is coming to town – Harry Reser
The Xmas season lore about a visiting Santa Claus, is the theme of the song and its most popular amongst the kids.

3. Feliz Nabidad – Jose Feliciano
Christmas is celebrated is different ways and music is one of the most common elements of Christmas. “Feliz Nabidad” is the Spanish way of saying happy Christmas.
DOWNLOAD HERE Boney M - Feliz Novidad

4. White Christmas by Irving Berlin
Oh beautifully composed for the colourful season of Xmas and it’s a perfect musical description of the almost stainless white appearance of the environs during the season.
DOWNLOAD HERE Boney M - White Christmas

5. Jingle Bells – Will Lyle
“Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle all the way…” you love singing this song and I love it too. It’s perfect for the Xmas season.
DOWNLOAD HERE Boney M - Jingle Bells

6. The Little Drummer Boy – Trapp Family Singers
Imagine yourself in a congregation of sweet singing people with the lyrics of “little drummer boy” streaming from your mouth. It is such a beauty to behold.
DOWNLOAD HERE Boney M - Little Drummer Boy

7. Silent Night – Franz Xavier Gruber
“Silent night. Holy nights. All is calm. All is bright” the lyrics of the song feels like a gateway to a heavenly Xmas experience.
DOWNLOAD HERE Boney M - Silent Night

8. We Wish You A Merry Christmas – Weaver

Lol, for all the times you sang the wrong lyrics to this song and all the times you were mumbling words in this songs; you can now smile, perhaps learn the lyrics and sing it the right way this Christmas.

9. 12 Days of Christmas – Ray Conniff

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a wonderful all night Airtel subsidised call
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a pack of red roses…Add yours

10. O Come All Ye Faithful – Adeste Fideles
This song is like a poem to me and here is my interpretation:
DOWNLOAD HERE Boney M - Oh Come All Ye Faithful

A gathering of the pious,
A congregation of the righteous,
A mass of sonorous vocalists,
Backed up by brilliant soloists
Singing to the sounds from ace instrumentalists
Can make your Christmas lit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Cry While Recording Some Songs – Singer Tems

No Justice For Victims, Families Of Plateau Christmas Eve Attacks Nearly 3 Months After - Amnesty International Says
Forum | 3 weeks ago

No Justice For Victims, Families Of Plateau Christmas Eve Attacks Nearly 3 Months After - Amnesty International Says

That Christmas Cast Revealed, Brian Cox Voices Santa Claus in Netflix Movie
Forum | 4 weeks ago

That Christmas Cast Revealed, Brian Cox Voices Santa Claus in Netflix Movie