Latest on BBNaijas Page: 403

#BBNaija: Concerned Nigerians Advice Bisola To Stop Crying Over Thin Tall Tony’s Shocking Eviction
forum

#BBNaija: Concerned Nigerians Advice Bisola To Stop Crying Over Thin Tall Tony’s Shocking Eviction

4 years ago
#BBNaija: See how Nigerians voted, as Debbie-Rise beats Tboss to second place after Efe
forum

#BBNaija: See how Nigerians voted, as Debbie-Rise beats Tboss to second place after Efe

4 years ago
#BBNaija: Fans Favorite Efe Becomes The Ultimate Head Of House
forum

#BBNaija: Fans Favorite Efe Becomes The Ultimate Head Of House

4 years ago
Big Brother Naija!! Thin Tall Tony Evicted (Read)
forum

Big Brother Naija!! Thin Tall Tony Evicted (Read)

4 years ago
BBN!! I Feel Nothing For Bisola- Thin Tall Tony Reveals
forum

BBN!! I Feel Nothing For Bisola- Thin Tall Tony Reveals

4 years ago
Funny Photos Of Tboss, Big Brother Naija Pictured Picking Her Nose
forum

Funny Photos Of Tboss, Big Brother Naija Pictured Picking Her Nose

4 years ago
This is what is stopping #BBNaija Gifty and Soma from dating – Gifty Opens up
forum

This is what is stopping #BBNaija Gifty and Soma from dating – Gifty Opens up

4 years ago
#BBNaija: I Have S3x Toys, But My Boyfriend Satisfies Me Well - Evicted Housemate, Ese
forum

#BBNaija: I Have S3x Toys, But My Boyfriend Satisfies Me Well - Evicted Housemate, Ese

4 years ago
#BBNaija: Frank Edoho Reveals Broadcaster, Ejike Ibedilo As The Voice Of Big Brother Naija
forum

#BBNaija: Frank Edoho Reveals Broadcaster, Ejike Ibedilo As The Voice Of Big Brother Naija

4 years ago
#BBNaija Day 54: Reekado Banks, DNA Twins And DJ CK To Light Up The Sunday Live Show
forum

#BBNaija Day 54: Reekado Banks, DNA Twins And DJ CK To Light Up The Sunday Live Show

4 years ago
#BBNaija: I wouldn’t like to watch my man kiss other women
forum

#BBNaija: I wouldn’t like to watch my man kiss other women

4 years ago
#BBNaija: "I think Efe might win" - Kemen reveals as BBN hits last days
forum

#BBNaija: "I think Efe might win" - Kemen reveals as BBN hits last days

4 years ago
Despite Being A Fake #bbnaija Housemate Eriata-Ese Shows-Off Real Beauty (Photos
forum

Despite Being A Fake #bbnaija Housemate Eriata-Ese Shows-Off Real Beauty (Photos

4 years ago
#BBNaija: Nigerians Reacts To This NYSC Photo Of TBoss.. They Say She Looks Way Older.
forum

#BBNaija: Nigerians Reacts To This NYSC Photo Of TBoss.. They Say She Looks Way Older.

4 years ago