Singer Simi Blasted Over Outfit at #BBNaija, She Reacts
forum

Singer Simi Blasted Over Outfit at #BBNaija, She Reacts

4 years ago
BB Naija: Viewers call out Big Brother over expired stout
forum

BB Naija: Viewers call out Big Brother over expired stout

4 years ago
#BBNaija, Housemates Served With Expired Beer? (Photos)
forum

#BBNaija, Housemates Served With Expired Beer? (Photos)

4 years ago
Simi Wore This To Perform At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show & People Are Talking
forum

Simi Wore This To Perform At Big Brother Naija Eviction Show & People Are Talking

4 years ago
BBNaija Gifty Begs; Don’t Judge Me By What I Did On The Show
forum

BBNaija Gifty Begs; Don’t Judge Me By What I Did On The Show

4 years ago
#BBNaija: Jon and Ese Evicted From Big Brother Naija House
forum

#BBNaija: Jon and Ese Evicted From Big Brother Naija House

4 years ago
#BBNaija – All Housemates are up For Possible Eviction, Except…… (See Interesting Details)
forum

#BBNaija – All Housemates are up For Possible Eviction, Except…… (See Interesting Details)

4 years ago
#BBNaija: Watch Fake Housemate Ese Stylishly Reveal To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Is A Married Man With Kids
forum

#BBNaija: Watch Fake Housemate Ese Stylishly Reveal To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Is A Married Man With Kids

4 years ago
See What #BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Gifty was Seen Doing with Rapper, Falz at a Nightclub (Photos+Video)
forum

See What #BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Gifty was Seen Doing with Rapper, Falz at a Nightclub (Photos+Video)

4 years ago
#BBNaija: The Romantic Moment TTT Got a Lap Dance as Bisola Squeezed His Balls in Erotic Video
forum

#BBNaija: The Romantic Moment TTT Got a Lap Dance as Bisola Squeezed His Balls in Erotic Video

4 years ago
forum

4 years ago
#BBNaija: Watch the Romantic Moment TTT Gets a Lap Dance as Bisola Squeezed His Balls Live on TV (Video)
forum

#BBNaija: Watch the Romantic Moment TTT Gets a Lap Dance as Bisola Squeezed His Balls Live on TV (Video)

4 years ago
Big Brother Naija Purportedly Wrecks the Marriage of Housemate, TTT
forum

Big Brother Naija Purportedly Wrecks the Marriage of Housemate, TTT

4 years ago
Thin Tall Tony
forum

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Packs Out Of Matrimonial Home With Kids

4 years ago