Latest on Bizarre, Crimes Page: 400

They Gave Me One Cup of Rice, Beans And Garri For Two Weeks - Woman Laments In Delta State(Video)
Forum

They Gave Me One Cup of Rice, Beans And Garri For Two Weeks - Woman Laments In Delta State(Video)

1 year ago
I Don
Forum

I Don't Believe Heaven Or Hell Exist - 90-Year-Old Chairman Of Safari Books Limited Declares

1 year ago
Busted! See The Gang Leader Who Lives Large, Changes Cars At Will By Stealing Bags Of Rice
Forum

Busted! See The Gang Leader Who Lives Large, Changes Cars At Will By Stealing Bags Of Rice

1 year ago
Abba Kyari Was One Of The Most Misunderstood People In The History Of Nigeria – Buhari
Forum

Abba Kyari Was One Of The Most Misunderstood People In The History Of Nigeria – Buhari's Aide

1 year ago
My 24-Hour Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers - 10-Year-Old Boy Tells Stunning Story
Forum

My 24-Hour Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers - 10-Year-Old Boy Tells Stunning Story

1 year ago
Breaking News: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today
Forum

Breaking News: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today

1 year ago
Breaking News: President Buhari
Forum

Breaking News: President Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari, Is Dead

1 year ago
Keke NAPEP Driver Beaten To Death By Police Officers Over N100 Bribe In Delta (Graphic Photos)
Forum

Keke NAPEP Driver Beaten To Death By Police Officers Over N100 Bribe In Delta (Graphic Photos)

1 year ago
Face Of Keke NAPEP Driver Beaten To Death By Police Officers Over N100 Bribe In Delta (Graphic Photos)
Forum

Face Of Keke NAPEP Driver Beaten To Death By Police Officers Over N100 Bribe In Delta (Graphic Photos)

1 year ago
Woman found dead in Rivers hotel
Forum

Woman found dead in Rivers hotel

1 year ago
Video purportedly showing Oluwo of Iwo rolling up a joint is leaked by his ex-wife
Forum

Video purportedly showing Oluwo of Iwo rolling up a joint is leaked by his ex-wife

1 year ago
‘Talking Kitty Cat’ YouTube star, Steve Cash dies at 40 from
Forum

‘Talking Kitty Cat’ YouTube star, Steve Cash dies at 40 from 'self-inflicted gunshot - suicide'

1 year ago
Nasarawa buys N500m cars for lawmakers despite having no single ventilator in that state
Forum

Nasarawa buys N500m cars for lawmakers despite having no single ventilator in that state

1 year ago
Teenager killed in attack on deposed Ondo monarch
Forum

Teenager killed in attack on deposed Ondo monarch

1 year ago