Latest on Bizarre, Crimes Page: 370

Man killed over cow in Delta State
Forum

Man killed over cow in Delta State

1 year ago
Coronavirus: 15-year-old girl commits suicide after
Forum

Coronavirus: 15-year-old girl commits suicide after 'struggling to cope with the pressure of stay-at-home orders'

1 year ago
Chinese Doctors
Forum

Chinese Doctors' Flight: How Three Airline Crew Members 'Disappeared' From Lagos Quarantine Centre

1 year ago
Lockdown Nightmare: How 200 Armed Gangsters Invaded, Robbed Ogun, Lagos Communities
Forum

Lockdown Nightmare: How 200 Armed Gangsters Invaded, Robbed Ogun, Lagos Communities

1 year ago
My Brother-In-Law Was Living With My Sister
Forum

My Brother-In-Law Was Living With My Sister's Decomposed Body When Arrested - Onyebuchi

1 year ago
Confusion As Explosion Rocks Edo Community
Forum

Confusion As Explosion Rocks Edo Community

1 year ago
#Lagosunrest trends as residents of Lagos take to the street defend themselves against robbers amid lockdown over Coronavirus (videos/photos)
Forum

#Lagosunrest trends as residents of Lagos take to the street defend themselves against robbers amid lockdown over Coronavirus (videos/photos)

1 year ago
16-year-old allegedly abducted and raped in Delta
Forum

16-year-old allegedly abducted and raped in Delta

1 year ago
13-year-old boy and his classmates in police custody since February 19 over a fight at their school (photos)
Forum

13-year-old boy and his classmates in police custody since February 19 over a fight at their school (photos)

1 year ago
Police officer caught on video counting money after "extorting" 40,000 from a man has been arrested (Watch video)
Forum

Police officer caught on video counting money after "extorting" 40,000 from a man has been arrested (Watch video)

1 year ago
Coronavirus lockdown: Lady narrates how policewoman allegedly seized her car even though she was trying to save her aunt from bleeding to death (video)
Forum

Coronavirus lockdown: Lady narrates how policewoman allegedly seized her car even though she was trying to save her aunt from bleeding to death (video)

1 year ago
Married Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos
Forum

Married Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

1 year ago
The 10 Richest Terrorist Groups Around The World
Forum

The 10 Richest Terrorist Groups Around The World

1 year ago
PHED denies plan to offer two months free electricity
Forum

PHED denies plan to offer two months free electricity

1 year ago