IGP reacts to murder of Remo football star, Kazeem Tiyamu
Forum

IGP reacts to murder of Remo football star, Kazeem Tiyamu

1 year ago
Student allegedly bites off roommate’s ear in Uniosun
Forum

Student allegedly bites off roommate’s ear in Uniosun

1 year ago
Nigerian widow calls out married man allegedly trying to hookup with her, shares chats
Forum

Nigerian widow calls out married man allegedly trying to hookup with her, shares chats

1 year ago
“I prefer doing this than sleeping with men for money”- 19-year-old Student
Forum

“I prefer doing this than sleeping with men for money”- 19-year-old Student

1 year ago
Police reportedly kill one, injure many during protest against SARS brutality in Sagamu, Ogun State (Video)
Forum

Police reportedly kill one, injure many during protest against SARS brutality in Sagamu, Ogun State (Video)

1 year ago
Members beat pastor for using church money to buy expensive car.
Forum

Members beat pastor for using church money to buy expensive car.

1 year ago
Christians in Nigeria plans a black dress protest across the nation on Ash Wednesday
Forum

Christians in Nigeria plans a black dress protest across the nation on Ash Wednesday

1 year ago
The Story Of Favour, A 10-Year Old Girl Stolen From Akwa Ibom And Sold In Onitsha For N800k
Forum

The Story Of Favour, A 10-Year Old Girl Stolen From Akwa Ibom And Sold In Onitsha For N800k

1 year ago
Story Of Woman Who Was Beaten To A Pulp By Landlord For Refusing His Love Advances (Photo)
Forum

Story Of Woman Who Was Beaten To A Pulp By Landlord For Refusing His Love Advances (Photo)

1 year ago
How I Was Hypnotized, Almost Used For Money Rituals By My Boyfriend - Teenage Girl Recounts
Forum

How I Was Hypnotized, Almost Used For Money Rituals By My Boyfriend - Teenage Girl Recounts

1 year ago
Men catch Sea lion alive in Delta State and drag it around the streets (Video)
Forum

Men catch Sea lion alive in Delta State and drag it around the streets (Video)

1 year ago
How Our Husband Chained Us, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Katsina Housewives Locked Up For 10 Months
Forum

How Our Husband Chained Us, Put Pepper In Our Private Parts - Katsina Housewives Locked Up For 10 Months

1 year ago